熊叔讲故事 | 宝贝,我很爱你!

提示您本文原始标题是:熊叔讲故事 | 宝贝 , 我很爱你!


                    熊叔讲故事 | 宝贝,我很爱你!

---- 熊叔讲故事 | 宝贝 , 我很爱你! //---- http:// //

此文献给所有的家长及孩子们


                    熊叔讲故事 | 宝贝,我很爱你!

---- 熊叔讲故事 | 宝贝 , 我很爱你! //---- http:// //

宝贝 , 我很爱你


                    熊叔讲故事 | 宝贝,我很爱你!

---- 熊叔讲故事 | 宝贝 , 我很爱你! //---- http:// //

From the moment you hold your baby in your arms, you will never be the same.

当你把宝宝抱在怀里 , 从那一刻起 , 你再也回不到从前 。

You might long for the person you were before.

也许 , 你会怀念从前的自己 。

When you have freedom and time.

那个自由自在的你 。

And nothing in particular to worry about.

那个无忧无虑的你 。

You will know tiredness like you never knew it before.

会有一种从未体验的疲惫 。

And days will run into days that are exactly the same.

日复一日地绑缚着你 。

Full of feedings and burping, Nappy changes and crying.

你不停喂奶 , 孩子不停打嗝 , 尿布换不完 , 哭声永不断 。

Whining and fighting, Naps or a lack of naps.

宝宝哼哼唧唧 , 你战斗不息 , 尿布要换啦 , 尿布又没啦 。

It might seem like a never-ending cycle.

日子啊 , 似乎是不见光明的单曲循环 。

But don't forget. There is a last time for everything.

但是别忘了 。 总有到最后一次的时候 。

There will come a time when you will feed, your baby for the very last time.

会有一天 , 他们需要你 , 再喂最后一次奶 。

They will fall asleep on you after a long day.

会有一天 , 他们在发泄完一天的精力后 , 倒进你怀里睡去 。

And it will be the last time you ever hold your sleeping child.

而那次以后 , 他们再不让你抱着进入梦乡 。

One day you will carry them on your hip then set them down.

会有一天 , 你把他们抱起又放下 。

And never pick them up that way again.

那次以后 , 你再不会重复那个动作 。

You will scrub their hair in the bath one night.

会有一晚 , 你还帮着他们搓洗头发 。

And from that day on they will want to bathe alone.

那天之后 , 他们洗澡时再也不要你出现 。


                    熊叔讲故事 | 宝贝,我很爱你!

---- 熊叔讲故事 | 宝贝 , 我很爱你! //---- http:// //

They will hold your hand to cross the road.

他们会牵着你的手穿过马路 。

Then never reach for it again.

而后 , 再也不会跟你走路时手挽着手 。

They will creep into your room at midnight for cuddles.

他们会半夜爬到你的床上要抱抱 。

And it will be the last night you ever wake to this.

然后 , 你再也不会睡眼惺忪地看到这一幕 。

One afternoon you will sing “the wheels on the bus” and do all the actions.

某个下午 , 你们还手舞足蹈地唱着“车轮转啊转” 。

Then never sing them that song again.

而后 , 再也没有把这首歌哼给他们 。

They will kiss you goodbye at the school gate.

前一天 , 他们还要在学校门口跟你亲亲再走开 。

The next day they will ask to walk to the gate alone.

后一天 , 他们上学时再不要你来 。

You will read a final bedtime story and wipe your last dirty face.

终有一天 , 你会最后一次给他们讲完睡前故事 , 最后一次擦净他们脏兮兮的小脸 。

They will run to you with arms raised for the very last time.

他们会最后一次高举着双手朝你狂奔而来 。

The thing is, you won't even know it's the last time.

可问题是 , 你也不知道到底哪次以后 。

Until there are no more times.

老习惯就戛然而止 。

And even then, it will take you a while to realize.

对此 , 你会在很久以后才猛然发现 。

So while you are living in these times, remember there are only so many of them and whenthey are gone,

所以 , 在“最后一次”还没有来临的时候 , 别忘了 , 终究有一天 , 所有这些都会随时间流逝 , 而这一切都消失以后 ,

you will yearn for just one more day of them. For one last time.

你会多么渴望再来一次 。 再来最后一次 。


                    熊叔讲故事 | 宝贝,我很爱你!

---- 熊叔讲故事 | 宝贝 , 我很爱你! //---- http:// //

Thank you for listening

感谢你的聆听

?

↓ 更多熊叔陪你启蒙共读 ↓